Still Family Farm is excited to host Corn on the Cobb, an 11-acre fall attraction located just west of Atlanta in Cobb County. Bring your family, friends and neighbors to create some memories! We have so much to share, and we'd love to have you visit us to learn about our farm while having fun and maybe gettin' a little dirty. Click here for hours and location.
Fun at the Farm
What's there to do at Corn on the Cobb?
- Corn Maze Come get corn-fused in our 5-acre corn maze. Don't worry - we'll have clues along the way!
- Pumpkin Patch We've got giants, minis, warty gourds, jack-o-lanterns and more pumpkins in all shapes, sizes and colors. We also have mums, corn stalks and hay bales for all your fall decor.
- Kiddie Zip Watch kids young and old fly through the air. (Come on, Moms and Dads! You know you want to.)
- Kiddie Climb Climb a massive pile of hay bales and slide down a double barreled slide!
- Pump Duck Races Just how fast can you pump? Race your friends and see whose rubber ducky can make the turn the fastest!
- Popcorn Maze Can you guess the maze's shape? This maze isn't very big, so it's perfect for the younger ones.
- Hayride After all that fun, relax on a hay ride while learning about the history of the land and some of the cool things that make our farm unique.
- Heirloom Tractor Display Check out some of the Farm's oldest equipment still in use today. We have a rare 1954 John Deere and the first one ever bought for Still Family Farm - a 1949 Ford tractor.
This year we're excited to partner with local businesses to mutually promote economic growth in our community. Check our our sponsors!