Still Family Farm's flagship event is Corn on the Cobb, an 11-acre fall attraction located on the family's 149 acres just west of Atlanta in Cobb County. Bring your family, friends and neighbors to create some memories! We have so much to share, and we'd love to have you visit us to learn about our farm while having fun and maybe gettin' a little dirty. Click here for hours and location.
Fun at the Farm
What's there to do at Corn on the Cobb?
- Corn Maze Come get corn-fused in our 5-acre corn maze.
- Pumpkin Patch We've got giants, minis, warty gourds, jack-o-lanterns and more pumpkins in all shapes, sizes and colors. We also have mums, corn stalks and hay bales for all your fall decor.
- Roly Poly Get inside one of these tubes and push yourself around like a human-sized hamster wheel!
- Kiddie Climb Climb a massive pile of hay bales and slide down a double barreled slide!
- Pump Duck Races Just how fast can you pump? Race your friends and see whose rubber ducky can make the turn the fastest!
- Popcorn Maze Can you guess the maze's shape? This maze isn't very big, so it's perfect for the younger ones.
- Hayride After all that fun, relax on a 23-minute narrated hay ride while learning about the history of the land and some of the cool things that make our farm unique.
- Heirloom Tractor Display Check out some of the Farm's oldest equipment still in use today. We have a rare 1954 John Deere and the first one ever bought for Still Family Farm - a 1949 Ford tractor.
- Johnny Popper We've got a John Deere L tractor that pulls a train of three wagons. Buckle in and pop around the side of our corn maze for some fun!
We also have our concessions stand open for snacks and drinks, and our own 7th generation family member Greg Still sells honey from bees raised right here on the Farm. There's hours of fun to be had, so we look forward to seeing you this fall! (Click photos below to view larger.)